Thursday, October 15, 2009

my amazing mam mam



so i just found this photo of my mam mam aka gran. aka Beth aka cool lady.
its a black and white image that has been coloured.
and the others are of my mum and aunts and uncles. just thought the clothes and stuff were incredible compared to now; prob where my obsession with retro/nineties/glo mesh came from....




and i'm currently getting my folio together for end of year semester,
work will be up soonish. i think.

while trying to write an essay on Galliano and bricolage and sXe....its not happening.

what else.
my friend doing photography has work up at workshop. 18 sunday Oct.
the others are still in italia, having an amazing time doing rad work.
i'll be out tonight celebrating/uncelebrating the fact that im one year older at Prudence tonight, thought the array of tom waits might add to the mood.